Honouring the heart of communities across the nation in 2018, The Great British High Street Awards was led by the Ministry of Housing, Communities & Local Government and sponsored by Visa. Hopeful high streets across Great Britain were shortlisted for Champion and Rising Star Awards. With 38 finalists across both categories, judges visited each high street to asses who will be this year's winners.
Our teams were on hand from the very first visit across 30 locations raising awareness for the awards right through to visiting the 38 shortlisted High Streets. Our aim was to spread the word on the importance of supporting your local high street, discussing the support Visa can provide to small and medium sized traders and selecting high street heros!
- Circa 800 staffing days
- Two teams live simultaneously
- 1 x Event Manager, 1 x Assistant Event Manager and 6 x Brand Ambassadors
- Staff selection and briefing of all team members
- Hosting core team training at Kru HQ
- Management of the rotating pool of staff to ensure coverage
- Daily management of the Team Leaders and Brand Ambassador schedules, staff check ins and outs
- Management of logistics - hotel booking, journey plans and uniform rotation
- Full reporting, weekly & end of campaign analysis
- 100 % coverage
- An extremely well received response from High Streets all over the UK
- Ongoing work with Bright Partnerships and Visa