Visa approached Kru Live for their Contactless Increase POS Distribution campaign in 2021. The primary objective was to distribute 74,000 POS kits to independent businesses across England, Ireland, Scotland, and Wales within a tight deadline of 4 weeks. The campaign aimed to educate merchants about the increased contactless payment limit and ensure they felt adequately prepared for the upcoming launch date.
Kru Live swiftly assembled a fully trained street team of Brand Ambassadors to support Visa's campaign. The Brand Ambassadors played a crucial role in engaging with independent merchants and promoting local shopping by identifying businesses in each area. They distributed updated Visa POS signage to communicate the increased contactless limit and shared key messages with business owners. The team ensured that merchants were aware of when and how to install the new POS around their stores, effectively preparing them for the change.
- 76,500 stores visited and POS kits distributed to independent merchants and small to middle sized businesses
- 103% target achieved
- 1530 areas targeted around the UK
- 791 staffing days across a 4-week period
- 125 trained BAs at Visa x Kru team training sessions
- POS and uniform production and delivery
- Fulfillment and logistics delivery of merchant
- POS toolkits across the UK
- Full location planning including scouting and reporting
- A continued partnership with Visa
What The Client Said
I wanted to thank you and the team so much for all your hard work on on our distribution project. I am really impressed by how the Kru Live team picked up our brief and managed to respond so fast. It wasn’t a small task to turn the campaign around at such short notice, but you all managed brilliantly and with a smile and even over-achieved our target. I definitely wouldn’t hesitate to enlist your help again.