Google Pixel 3 created a landmark hub of discovery in Piccadilly Circus to encourage Londoners to unlock their curiosity and make their everyday more extraordinary with five weeks of immersive and interactive workshops, podcasts, music sessions and much more. Visitors were able to experience the wonders of the curiosity rooms and also purchase the Pixel 3 and Google Home products from the retail section in store. This activation followed the product launch, press event and Influencer evening where we also provided all trained ambassadors.
- Number of Staffing Days for Consumer activation: 800 (excluding press and influencer day)
- 1 x Event Manager, 4 x Team Leaders and 35 x Brand Ambassadors per day
- Thursday - Sunday across 5 weeks
- Meticulous recruitment of all Team Leaders and Brand Ambassadors throughout the project
- Management of the rotating pool of staff to ensure coverage
- Daily management of the Event Manager, Team Leaders and Brand Ambassador schedules, staff check ins and outs
- Specialist team sourcing Actors for the immersive rooms for a heightened consumer experience
- As well as the in store team we also provided street teams of up to 15 Brand Ambassadors per day for leaflet distribution and campaign communication around Oxford Street and Regent Street.
- Regular spot checks completed each week including complimentary Mystery Shops
- 100 percent coverage across 5 weeks
- The team received 100 percent positive feedback from Google
- Delivering a range of incredibly exciting activities with our fully trained pool of staff
- A continued partnership with our client