Kru Live were appointed Givergy’s exclusive staffing partner in 2017 in order to provide a seamless bidding experience and fantastic onsite support for Givergy’s silent auction, pledging and fundraising technology.
Our teams service events both nationally and internationally playing an instrumental role in helping charities raise more.
We were tasked with sourcing and staffing a wide variety of roles to facilitate their event programme including Event Managers, Event Support, Tech Managers and Riggers.
- Meticulous recruitment of all roles with the objective of creating a nationwide trained pool of staff .
- Management and implementation of all training to include:
- Training days
- An online learning system
- Shadow shifts
- Daily management of event staff and reporting
- Organising, researching and booking UK and International logistics to facilitate events.
- 715 events delivered in 2018
- 2,860 staffing days with 99.9% coverage
- Maintained consistent and dedicated teams
What The Client Said
"We managed things in house successfully for a number of years but, our ever-increasing demand by charities has meant that it was time to handover the reigns to staffing specialists that are recognised for a service of excellence. This enables our team to get back to the job in hand – helping our charity clients raise more through our technology. We needed to be meticulous in our agency selection process however as having the right staff at our events is paramount; it was clear that Kru Live were the best fit for our brand and most importantly our clients and we are hugely excited by the partnership,” COO, Givergy.