Seedlip, the world’s first distilled non-alcoholic spirits, chose to partner with Kru Live to encourage Londoners to sample their range; coordinated to align with the Dry January trend.
- Our team delivered 30,000 samples of Seedlip Spice 94 and Garden 108 during a one week period targeting key areas with high footfall to engage their demographic.
- All logistics, vehicle hire and fulfillment was coordinated by Kru Live.
- Beautifully branded sampling drums were accompanied by giant wicker statues of the brand’s striking Fox and Hare, designed by Tom Hare made bespoke for this campaign
- Immersive casting and training was developed in collaboration with Seedlip at Kru’s training studio ensured all Brand Ambassadors and Event Managers selected by Kru Live were fully aligned with brand messaging and values and prepared to relay intricate product knowledge.
- Product sales doubled the week during and post our live activity.
- Results from the campaign, combined with in-store sampling drives have so far hit all sampling targets and an impressive uplift in product sales, website traffic and social media interactions with hundreds of thousands of impressions achieved.